Gone Coastal at Dicky Beach
*Minimum 3 night stay. 7 Night minimum at Christmas*
Situated in a quiet area, and just a short stroll to either Moffat or Dicky Beaches this 4 bedroom recently renovated coastal style beachhouse is a great place for your next holiday. With glimpses to Moffat Beach and Tooway Lake and Ocean breezes you are sure to want to stay again.
The home has been tastefully decorated and styled with coastal influences. All bedrooms are upstairs and the open plan living space opens out onto an inviting back deck and large grassy secure yard.
The area boasts the very popular Moffat Beach precinct with it’s cafes and restaurants as well as large parks and BBQ areas. Dicky Beach is 300m in the other direction and has a patrolled beach and a great surf break. and more choices for dining including the Dicky Beach Surfclub.
*Linen not provided, however Linen Hire available*
- 4 upstairs bedrooms all with fans
- Master bedroom with Queen bed , air con and en suite
- Bedroom 2 with 2 singles
- Bedroom 3 with Queen bed
- Bedroom 4 fold out double sofa
- Open plan Lounge, Dining and Kitchen area with air con
- Separate TV Nook space with games, books and puzzles
- Smart TV & Netflix
- Fully equipped Kitchen and bifold windows opening to the servery and deck
- The Deck has a daybed, BBQ and outdoor dining
- large secure grassed backyard
- Outdoor shower
- Laundry with washer and dryer
- Lock up garage for 2 vehicles with driveway parking and easy street parking