Serenity Beachhouse @ Dicky Beach
* 3 Night minimum*
*NO Schoolies Bookings*
A perfect beach retreat situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, with off-street parking,
just a 7 minute stroll to the patrolled Dicky Beach surf beach on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast.
Offering open plan living with easy access and no stairs. The property has
recently been styled with new furniture, decor and quality mattresses.
The house features fully zoned air-conditioning throughout as well as
The master, king bedroom, situated at the front of the property has an en suite and walk in robe.
The other 2 bedrooms (a King and a Queen), at the rear of the property share a large bathroom.
The laundry has a washing machine and dryer.
The outdoor area includes a dining setting for 6, a day bed for that afternoon
snooze or book and an electric Weber BBQ.
If you choose not to cook there is a selection of restaurants, cafes and takeaway at your finger tips.
The Dicky Beach shopping precinct is just a 5 minute walk and features a
popular family butcher and a small IGA supermarket.
The awesome Giggling Goat Emporium sorts out your morning coffee and
Closer to the beach there is a playground and skate park and further along
you can relax at the Dicky Beach Surf Club Wreck Restaurant.
The extensive coastal pathway provides enjoyable exercise and extends
North to Currimundi and South through Kings Beach to Golden Beach.
- 3 bedrooms
- Main bedroom with King bed and en suite
- Bedroom 2 Queen bed
- 3rd bedroom King bed
- Full zoned Air Conditioning and fans through out
- Large Main bathroom with toilet
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher
- 2 comfy lounge spaces, one with a 65″ smart TV
- Study Nook
- Laundry has washer and dryer
- Outdoor Area includes a dining setting for 6, daybed and electric Webber BBQ
- Fully fenced landscaped yard
- Garage unavailable, however off street parking for 2 cars
- Outdoor shower
- Low Allergy cleaning products used
- Sorry No Pets
- Non Smoking Property
*Linen not provided, however Linen Hire available*
Find This Property on the Map
16 Foreshore Court, Dicky Beach QLD, AustraliaView on Google Maps