The Terrace @ Birtinya – walk to SCUH
*From $200 per night*
*Minimum 3 night Stay* *Christmas 7 night minimum stay*
The Terrace is a spacious and beautifully appointed home offering the best of modern living with the convenience to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital, beautiful waterside parks, Stadium, cycle tracks, beaches and more.
Boasting 4 upstairs bedrooms with coastal decor and all with Queen sized beds, Air Con and Fans this property is a perfect getaway to the beautiful Sunshine Coast. This near new property has an open plan living area and a large well equipped kitchen, perfect for all your cooking needs. The furniture is modern and comfy and with 2 lounge spaces, everyone has room to spread out.
The patrolled Wurtulla Beach is a short 5 minute drive away, offering safe swimming and good surf breaks. If you are bringing bikes, The Coastal Pathway is a great way to explore the area more.
The new weekend NightQuarter offers live music, street food and a kids entertainment zone and within walking distance from The Terrace.
Whether it’s for a much needed holiday, visiting at the hospital or competing at your favourite sport on the Lake or at Sunshine Coast Stadium, The Terrace is ideally situated.
*Sorry this property is Not Pet Friendly*
*Linen not provided, however Linen hire is available on request*
- 4 Bedrooms upstairs all with Queen sized beds
- Main bedroom with en suite and walk through robe
- 3 bedrooms have private balconies
- Ducted Air Con and fans throughout the property
- Open Plan Lounge, Dining and Kitchen
- Well equipped Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Lounge area with comfy lounge suite and Smart TV
- 2nd lounge upstairs with TV
- Bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Powder room
- Laundry with washer & dryer
- Security Screens
- Remote controlled double lock up garage for 2 vehicles
- Small, private outdoor alfresco area
- No BBQ, however BBQ at nearby park
- Sorry this property is Not Pet Friendly
Find This Property on the Map
58 Viridian Circuit, Birtinya QLD, AustraliaView on Google Maps