Pet Friendly Dicky Beach House
*Minimum 3 Night Stay*
*No Parties or Functions*
This Beach House is in a highly sought after area of the Sunshine Coast due to its proximity to the beach and close to all the local Sunshine Coast attractions. The east facing position means you can enjoy the morning sunshine and views of the ocean from the top deck. In the evenings take a short stroll to the Dicky Beach Surf Life Saving Club for dinner and drinks. Have fun in the patrolled surf beach which is a walk to the patrolled beach.
A spacious holiday home with plenty of room for everyone to move and find their own space to relax. A pool table will bring out the competitive streak in any one, or take a dip in the swimming pool to cool off after a hot day. Air conditioning will assist with the heating and cooling whatever time of the year you choose to holiday here. Ceiling fans are also scattered throughout the house.
3rd level viewing deck has views of the Dicky Beach which is only a short walk. And on your way back from the beach you may want to try some of the great restaurants that Dicky Beach has to offer. Japanese, Thai or just fish and chips. But if you are after a bit of pampering there is also a day spa to have your nails done or enjoy a relaxing massage.
Leave your car in the secure garage you will not need it again. This is the perfect accommodation for a holiday you’ll never want to forget.
Pet Friendly accommodation. There is a fenced yard suitable for a small dog.
LINEN NOT PROVIDED HOWEVER LINEN HIRE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
- The 2nd living area with pool table has a trundle bed located under the staircase that has 2 single beds and can be moved to suit the guest.
- Bedroom number 4 . Queen bed and a TV
- Bathroom number 3 with shower and toilet
- Washing machine and dryer.
- Games room with pool table and TV.
- Outdoor dining with BBQ and pool area.
- Swimming pool.
- Single garage located on the right hand side with a dart board.
- Parking for 1 vehicle in the garage and 2 vehicles in the driveway.
- Outdoor shower.
Open plan lounge and dining area.
- Gourmet kitchen with electric stove, steam oven and all modern appliances.
- Bedroom 1 with Queen bed, TV and ensuite bathroom (spare Q mattress).
- Bedroom 2 with Queen bed.
- Bedroom 3 with Queen bed.
- (2 way bathroom for bedrooms 2 and 3).
- Large Deck with outdoor dining.
3rd Floor Viewing Deck
- Sundowners on the viewing deck highly recommended