Gum Tree House
- Sleeps 6 – 8
- Minimum 3 Night Stay (Christmas, New Year 5 night minimum)
- Small pets are allowed, on application, but not on the furniture. As the house backs onto the adjacent nature reserve, there is no fencing.
Nestled among the gum trees with a nature reserve separating neighbours, this two storey ‘tree house’ has multiple living areas and expansive decks to be the perfect place to embrace ocean views. Listen to the kookaburra in the morning or watch the kangaroo’s make their way through the reserve, even spot a koala in the trees.
Enter on the top level to open plan living, with a well equipped kitchen including oven, large gas range, microwave oven & dishwasher. The dining area, which seats 6, connects the contemporary lounge with TV. There is air-conditioning to the main living area, but not usually required. Stepping out you soak in the views towards the ocean from the deck with BBQ and table & chairs for 8. On this top level you will find the generous master bedroom with queen bed and ensuite.
Across the passageway is a children’s bedroom with single raised bed and single trundle bed. (No Adults to sleep in raised bed). A separate toilet is on this level. The passageway connects directly to the remote controlled garage. Down the stairs you will find bedroom 3 with queen bed and bedroom 4 with two king single beds, both rooms enjoying direct access to the lower deck. Relax on the lower deck to again take in the ocean views in the outdoor setting.
A second living space here includes TV / DVD and games, an ideal kids’ retreat. The main bathroom, with bath, is on this level, together with a separate toilet and the laundry, with top loading washing machine. Covered drying space is just off the laundry. Ceiling fans are in all bedrooms and main living area.
It is an hour’s drive from Brisbane airport to the M1 / Sunshine Motorway, then a further 10 minute drive from M1 / Sunshine Motorway intersection to the house (via Dixon Road). It is a 15 minute drive to the beaches of Maroochydore / Alexandra / Mooloolaba.
This home is centrally located on the Sunshine Coast in Buderim for access to a variety of attractions.
- Linen not provided. Linen hire is available on request
- 4 Bedroom Property
- Bedroom 1 is upstairs with Queen bed and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 upstairs with single raised bed and single trundle bed. (No Adults to sleep in raised bed)
- Separate Toilet
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Air Con upstairs in main living area
- Fans Throughout
- Coffee Pod Machine
- Smart TV
- Balcony with BBQ and outdoor seating and dining
- Bedroom 3 downstairs Queen bed
- Bedroom 4 downstairs 2 King Single beds
- Bathroom with bath
- Separate Toilet
- Separate lounge area with TV, games and books
- Laundry – Washing Machine only
- Balcony with more seating
- Lock up Garage for 1 vehicle. Street parking