Dicky Beach Getaway
Driftwood – Dicky Beach
*Minimum 3 Night Stay *(Christmas, New Year 5 night minimum)
SWIM at the patrolled beach or RIDE YOUR BOARD at the surf break.
WALK or RIDE YOUR BIKE along the Caloundra segment of the coastal pathways stretching north to Point Cartwright and south, via Caloundra City to Bell’s creek.
Find a fishing spot just off the beach. A friendly local with a rod, will often advise.
Eat Thai, Japanese or fish and chips.
Relax at the Dicky Beach Surf Club with The Wreck Restaurant , full service bar, gaming facilities and Kid’s corner.
Need a cafe, small grocery store, bakery, butcher, liquor store or pharmacy , take a leisurely walk around the corner.
Less than 200 m from the gate, catch the bus running along the main coastal route, with transport to Caloundra City, Currimundi, Kawana, Mooloolaba, Maroochydore and more.
Leave your front door, pass all of this on your 7 minute, flat walk, to toe in the water of the life saver patrolled, swimming area of Dicky Beach.
A 10 minute walk, crossing the pedestrian bridge at Tooway Lake and you will find a bulk- billed doctor’s surgery, a post office and more. A little further and you can enjoy the café culture, homewares and art galleries of the Moffat Beach precinct
The house is light-filled and airy, catching the sea breeze. With the garden, the house design gives a feel of ” living in the trees.” The house sits in a small park- like estate, set back from the nearby food and shopping precinct, so that these are easily accessible, without impacting on the amenity of the house. All the essentials of living are situated on the lower level of the High Set house.
There is a small play area for young children in the estate park, just across from the house.
The Supermarket is a 3 minute drive or order online and have your groceries delivered to the house, at a time after your arrival.
There is a Bus Interchange in Caloundra City with connection to the train at Landsborough Station for train travel south to Brisbane or north to Nambour and beyond.
*Linen not provided. Linen hire is available on request*
*Sorry No Pets Allowed*
- 4 bedrooms. The master suite has a queen bed with ensuite, TV & DVD player and set is away from the hub of the house on the lower level. Double bedroom upstairs. Twin, single bedroom upstairs, 4th Bedroom with 2 single beds. All bedrooms have ceiling fans.
- Airconditioning to entire house but not usually required
- 2nd bathroom with bath & shower on the upper level, separate toilet
- separate toilet on lower level
- Open plan living
- kitchen has a large gas range, microwave oven & dishwasher. Well equipped to meet your holiday cooking needs.
- dining area has 2 tables
- Lounge with TV & DVD player. There is also a selection of books, board games, Dvd’s & Cd’s
- Separate sunny sitting area on the upper level – perfect for a quiet spot to relax & read
- BBQ & Table & chairs for 8 on the private veranda
- laundry has a washing machine & dryer
- double remote controlled garage & street parking in Tinbeerwah St
- external shower after a dip in the ocean